Mardan Palace Hotel Aquariums, Antalya, Turkey - July 2006
ELSS Engineering Ltd was appointed the contract by International Concept Management Inc, to Design, Manufacture, Install, Test and Commission all of the LSS Equipment associated with 5no Saltwater Aquariums and 2no Quarantine Systems located at the $1 Billion Mardan Hotel, Antalya, Turkey. Four of these Aquariums are set in the restaurant in the Maiden Tower area of this Hotel, surrounded by a very impressive 9 acre surface area swimming pool. The fifth aquarium was a Waterfall Bar feature.
Our scope of works includes the following:
- Full M&E design for 5no Saltwater Aquariums, water volume totals 1700m3
- Full M&E design for 2no Quarantine Systems
- Full design for Curatorial Areas and associated support areas.
- Design and Manufacture of all, Inverter, Pneumatic and Main Control Panels
- Design and installation of all Water Quality Instrumentation
- All Specialist Mechanical fabrication
- 4no Ozone Injection systems, C/W various sensors for control
- Design and Specification of all Underground HDPE Pipework
- All M&E Plantroom Installation
- Full SCADA software monitoring package for all systems
- All Systems Start-up, Testing and commissioning.